See "Affordability" below.
33 units, five story high-rise. Independent living residences offering affordability, safety, comfort, and friendship.
- Operated under a HUD Section 8 rental assistance program providing reduced rent for low or moderate income residents.
- Rent is based on income less medical expenses and rent-free apartments are a possibility.
- All utilities except phone and cable TV are paid.
- Exterior entrances locked during evening hours.
- Smoke alarms in all apartments.
- Fire alarms and automatic sprinkler systems in common areas.
- Resident Assistant is a building occupant.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Laundry facilities on site
- Indoor mailboxes
- Stoves and refrigerators provided
- Meal delivery and transportation available from the Senior Center Friendship
- Scheduled social activities such as potluck dinners, ice cream socials, bingo, movies and barbeques.
- Community room to accommodate parties, family gatherings, and fellowship
- Pleasant, landscaped outdoor areas for relaxing with friends